As we all deal individually with the challenges introduced into our daily lives amid the concerns related to COVID-19, I want to share with you the steps and measures we take on a daily basis. These steps are always in place to protect our team members and our customers and I hope you find comfort during this trying time; taking advantage of the benefits of our centralized and controlled food production system.
Our Culinary Center & Our Stores
We take rigorous steps to follow best practices that exceed FDA recommendations in our Culinary Center and stores. In addition, we adhere to advanced guidelines outlined by the CDC.
1. We have a strict wellness policy that no team member attends work unless they are 100% healthy. No team member is to return to work unless they have been fever and symptom-free for 24-hours without the use of medication.
2. We believe in daily food inspections. As such, at our Culinary Center we employ a 17-year certified HAACP / Food Safety Manager, formerly with the Florida Department of Agriculture.
3. We adhere to HAACP standards according to FDA requirements and regulations to include weekly environmental swabbing and microbiological testing to ensure our facility is free of E. Coli, Salmonella and Listeria, to name a few.
4. We use standardized General Manufacturing Practices (including monitored hand washing and sanitizing steps, gloves required at all times, boots, smocks and hair/beard restraints). We conduct daily facility sanitation by a specialized food safety cleaning agency.
5. All staff has received stringent certification in food handling by 3rd party ServSafe and continual training by our Quality Assurance department every 30 days and stepped up training during times such as these.
6. All finished product is sealed and NEVER touched until you as our valued customer opens it at home or work.
7. All delivery cooler bags are packed and sealed in a sterile, sanitized and refrigerated environment in our Culinary Center.
8. All Community Store Leaders (Managers) are ServSafe certified, even though there is no food handling at our store locations.
9. All store personnel are trained to continually wash hands as well as sanitize surfaces after each customer leaves to ensure everyone entering our stores receives the best possible experience.
We're Here To Help
The health and wellness of you and our team has always been our #1 priority. And we want to continue to support you through this challenging time by making healthy choices as accessible as possible. In an effort to keep calm and ensure we listen to the experts to guide our decisions, we encourage you to seek the best information possible by visiting the CDC’s (COVID-19) site for the latest information.
This is a tough time for almost everyone, and we thank you for your trust and confidence and hope to be helpful for you and your family. Should you have any questions related to Fitlife Foods and how we can help you, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We will be in our stores and have our customer service team available to help.