Tasty and Convenient Gluten-Free Recipes
Discover gluten-free recipes with Fitlife Foods. Eating gluten-free has never been so easy — Fitlife Foods delivers throughout the Southeast U.S.
Eating gluten-free has become more popular in recent years, and fortunately for gluten-free eaters, GF recipes and ingredients have become more abundant and delicious as a result!
Eating Healthy and Gluten-Free
Gluten is a protein that occurs naturally in foods such as wheat and some other grains. However, gluten is also added to some foods during processing for texture. If you’re eating GF, always check the labels of processed foods, or consider phasing processed foods out of your diet.
People with celiac disease become ill as a result of any contact with gluten. People with gluten intolerance or gluten sensitivity may have a less serious reaction, but still want to avoid gluten in order to feel their best and keep their digestion working well.
What Carbs are Gluten-Free?
Eating gluten-free is not the same as a no-carb diet. Many foods that contain carbohydrates do not contain gluten, meaning even if you are eating GF, you can actually enjoy a wide range of healthy gluten-free carbs such as rice, potatoes and beans.
Healthy Gluten-Free Dinner Recipes
Lots of gluten-free home cooks rely on proteins, rice, and vegetables as their main categories to pull from for healthy GF recipes. The “Kitchen Sink” recipe below allows you to use whatever ingredients you have available in your refrigerator or pantry to make a gluten-free dinner at home.
“Kitchen Sink” Gluten-Free Rice Bowl Recipe
Start with a hearty gluten-free base such as rice, quinoa, or cubed and roasted sweet potatoes.
• Cook the rice or other base as directed.
• For a paleo or low-carb version, use leafy greens as your base instead.
Prep your protein.
• If you already have some leftover shredded chicken, hamburger meat, or steamed tofu in the fridge — pull it out!
• Otherwise, you’ll need to cook something up. This is a great step to batch for the week ahead when you are meal planning — you can roast several chicken thighs in the oven or air-fry a whole package of cubed tofu.
• In a pinch, drained, canned black beans or garbanzo beans work great as a vegetarian protein for your bowl.
• This is where “everything but the kitchen sink” really comes into play.
• Use up that little bit of leftover diced red onion, chop up the last few radishes that are still in the produce drawer, or throw in a few cherry tomatoes. You get the idea!
• You can use whatever vegetables you have on hand, whether they are fresh, pickled, or roasted.
Bring it together with a sauce.
• Notice what direction your ingredients have taken you, and finish with a sauce that pairs nicely.
• For instance, with a sweet potato, black bean, and pickled red onion bowl, you can’t go wrong with a tangy BBQ sauce.
• If you started with rice, and then added pulled chicken and fresh vegetables, a jarred salsa (and some shredded cheese if you aren’t dairy-free) will bring it all together beautifully.
You can experiment with your ingredients and the sauces and dressings you have on hand to find easy gluten-free dinners that work for your cooking style.
Gluten-Free Dinner Delivered
Sometimes the time and effort it takes to grocery shop, meal plan, and cook just isn’t in the cards. Maybe you’re in an especially busy season at work, or bogged down with family responsibilities, or maybe you just don’t feel like cooking. That’s okay!
It’s easy to eat healthy, well-rounded, gluten-free meals with prepared dinners from Fitlife Foods.
You can find exactly what you need using the filters for dietary preferences and allergens on the Fitlife Foods menu. Simply choose any dietary preferences/allergens that apply, and then watch all of the delicious and healthy prepared meals that FitLife Foods can deliver straight to your door appear on your screen.
With Fitlife Foods, eating gluten-free has never been easier. If you don’t have the time or inclination to cook, don’t worry — you can still eat healthy. Check out some of our GF dinner favorites below.
Gluten-Free Cashew Chicken
When you’re hit with that Chinese take-out craving, our gluten-free and dairy-free Cashew Chicken is the perfect meal.
Inspired by the flavors of the Hunan region of China, our Cashew Chicken features a fresh vegetable medley of bell peppers, English peas, water chestnuts, celery, and roasted chicken, all stir-fried in our umami-packed Chinese master sauce and topped with toasted cashews. This nutrient-packed dish is served on a bed of steamed brown rice and quinoa.
In addition to all of the nutritious vegetables and protein in this yummy meal, you’ll also get to enjoy some healthy, gluten-free carbs with the steamed brown rice and quinoa, making this meal filling, delicious, and good for you to boot.
Cashew Chicken contains 350 calories, 36 carbohydrates, (net carbs 29g), 26 grams of protein, and 12g of fat in a medium serving.
Healthy Jerk Chicken with Gluten-Free Mac and Cheese
Sometimes you are craving classic comfort food like mac and cheese, but you don’t want to risk irritation by eating gluten. Fitlife Foods has you covered. Enjoy our delicious gluten-free gouda mac and cheese alongside mouthwatering grilled jerk chicken and fresh steamed green beans. A side of mango BBQ rounds out this tasty dinner.
Not only can you feel great about the time you’ll save cooking when this delicious meal is delivered fresh to your door, you can also feel great about the healthy choices you are making: A medium-sized Jerk Chicken with Mac & Cheese is only 450 calories. With 33 grams of carbohydrates (net 31), 33 grams of protein, and 20g of fat in the medium meal, your body will thank you for making this delicious and healthy choice.
Gluten-Free Pork Bulgogi Bowl
The rave reviews keep coming for our gluten-free, dairy-free, low-carb Pork Bulgogi Bowl. This delicious gluten-free dinner features Korean-style roasted pork with steamed carrots and green onions, honey-sesame broccoli, sweet pickled red cabbage, a side of spicy gochu sauce, and a mix of brown rice and quinoa to soak up all that gluten-free goodness.
A medium serving of the Pork Bulgogi Bowl has just 410 calories, 39 carbohydrates (32g net carbs), 26 grams of protein, and 17g of fat. You’ll love the delicious balance of sweet, savory, and spicy in this healthy gluten-free dinner!
Delicious Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes
As gluten-free eating has become more mainstream, tons of alternative flours have emerged from the local health-food co-op and joined the baking aisle of large chain groceries. As a result, it’s never been easier to create your favorite baked treats without gluten.
With the truly delicious Banana Bread Recipe below, you might even be able to fool your gluten-eating friends into thinking this yummy treat contains gluten!
Gluten-Free Banana Bread Recipe
To make one 8-inch loaf of banana bread, you’ll need:
• 3 ripe medium bananas
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ cup sugar
• ¼ canola oil
• 3 large eggs
• ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk
• ½ cup coconut flour
• ½ cup tapioca starch
• ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ¾ cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips (optional)
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Grease a 4.5x8-inch loaf pan.
2. Mash the bananas with a fork in a small bowl, then set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, oil, and eggs. Beat with a hand mixer for 3 minutes. Add the mashed banana and coconut milk.
4. In a medium bowl, blend the coconut flour, tapioca starch, and spices and gradually add them to the egg mixture. Beat with a hand mixer for two more minutes, making sure to scrape down the sides. Allow the batter to rest for 5 minutes.
5. Add the baking powder, baking soda, and vanilla to the batter, mixing them thoroughly. If desired, fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Spoon the batter into the loaf pan. The batter will come to about 1 inch below the rim. Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until the top is firm and the crust is browned.
Gluten-Free Desserts Delivered
Sometimes it’s a lot of fun to bake a treat for yourself, but sometimes it feels like just another item on your endless to-do list. When you’re feeling overwhelmed by meal prep, planning, cooking, and baking, let Fitlife Foods take over.
You can focus on getting the rest of your list done, or just getting some rest, knowing that delicious gluten-free dinners and desserts are headed straight to your door.
Fitlife Foods GF Pumpkin Cheesecake
When autumn arrives, sometimes it’s impossible to get away from pumpkin-spice mania. And maybe you don’t want to get away! Feed your pumpkin spice sweet tooth with a gluten-free treat from Fitlife Foods.
Our yummy gluten-free Pumpkin Cheesecake features a pumpkin and flaxseed crust topped with a creamy, dreamy, pumpkin-spiced cheesecake.
The one-size serving of cheesecake is 160 calories, contains 19 carbohydrates (17g net carbs), has 5 grams of protein, and 7g of fat. A gluten-free, reduced-fat pumpkin cheesecake that is both healthy and delicious? Yes, please.
3-Ingredient PB Cookies
Maybe you eat gluten-free because of celiac or gluten sensitivity, or you might avoid gluten as part of eating paleo or another kind of diet. Because you can filter by multiple allergens and dietary preferences in the Fitlife Foods Menu, you can always find delicious meals and desserts that match your diet.
Eating both gluten-free and dairy-free? No problem!
The delicious 3-Ingredient PB Cookies from Fitlife Foods, for instance, are gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, vegetarian, and low-carb. With only all-natural peanut butter, coconut sugar, and cage-free eggs in our cookies, this is a delicious gluten-free dessert you will feel great about enjoying.
One serving (two cookies) contains 90 calories, 8 grams of carbohydrates, 3 grams of protein, and 6g of fat. Skip the prep and let us bring six delicious gluten-free cookies right to your door.
Gluten-Free Cookie Dough Balls
With our egg-free and gluten-free Cookie Dough Balls, you can indulge in your cookie-dough craving without regrets.
Because of its superior nutritional value as compared to peanut butter, we use cashew butter in our GF Cooking Dough Balls. Cashew butter has less fat and contains essential amino acids and magnesium. Our cashew butter base is mixed with dates, gluten-free oats, and chocolate chips, then rolled into perfect cookie dough balls for you to enjoy!
Each serving of Fitlife Foods Cookie Dough Balls (3 balls) contains 130 calories, 19 grams of carbohydrates (17g net carbs), 3 grams of protein, and 6g of fat.
Enjoy Healthy and Delicious GF Meals Without the Hassle of Cooking
With the customizable Fitlife Foods menu, you can always find delicious prepared meals and desserts that match your dietary preferences. By using the filter to sort the menu for gluten-free options, you can keep your body healthy and happy with ease.
Imagine the relief you’ll feel knowing a tasty, healthy meal is waiting for you at the end of a long day - without spending hours in the kitchen! Browse the Fitlife Foods menu and find your new gluten-free favorites today.