Privacy and Terms
Last Updated: July 15, 2022
How we collect information
Fitlife may collect personal information as necessary to process orders and communicate with you about them, such as your email address, name, home or work address, telephone number and financial information that you provide to Fitlife when you save your information with us. Fitlife may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age, gender, city, preferences, interests and favorites. This information, which would not include Personal Information, may be shared with our partners and advertisers.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Fitlife. This information can include (but is not limited to) your browser type, domain names, access times, and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by Fitlife for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site.
Agreement and consent
By using the Site, you consent to the data practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use the Site.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time without notice to you. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions shall be effective immediately. Your continued use of the Site after such modifications will constitute your: 1) acknowledgement of the modified Policy and 2) agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Policy.
How we may use Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to process any transaction, inquiry or promotion that you initiate with Fitlife, and provide you with Fitlife information and advertising. We maintain a record of your product interests, purchases and whatever else might enable us to enhance and personalize your experience with Fitlife and the Site, and to provide you with offers, promotions or information that We believe may be of interest to you. If you sign up for Fitlife’s SMS or mobile messaging service, you may opt-out of the service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +1 (833) 217-3676 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any message to cancel. You may opt-out of having your email address used for non-transactional emails from Fitlife any time you receive marketing email messages from us. In addition, you can send an email with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line to [email protected]. You can also contact this email address if you would like to:
- See what information we have about you, if any.
- Change and correct any information we have about you.
- Have us delete any information we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your information.
Commitment to Keeping Your Information Secure
Fitlife will not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. We also will not share your Personal Information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your requests, such as shipping an order or processing a credit card transaction.
Fitlife otherwise will not disclose your Personal Information, without notice, unless it is required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Fitlife or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Fitlife; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site, or the public.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personal information or personally sensitive data through outside of Fitlife’s secure forms, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: Fitlife does not read any of your private online communications. Fitlife is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on the Web sites outside of the Site.
Fitlife takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit Personal Information via the Site, it is protected both online and offline. Wherever Fitlife collects sensitive Personal Information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to Fitlife in a secure web environment, which can be verified by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to Personal Information. The computers and servers in which Fitlife e stores Personal Information are kept in a secure environment.
Note that no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network is guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while Fitlife strives to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
Pixel tags are tiny graphic images that tell us what parts of the website have been visited or measure the effectiveness of searches users perform on the website. We may also use pixel tags in email messages to tell us whether emails have been opened to assure that we are only sending messages that are of interest to our users.
In addition, Fitlife automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Fitlife cookie information, and the website page you request. Fitlife uses this information to help diagnose problems with our servers, for system administration, and to examine our website traffic in aggregate. The information may be collected and used to improve the content of our Web pages and to customize content and/or layout for each user.
Google Analytics and Similar Technologies
For all Website users, as you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites; information about your computer and internet connection obtained through third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Fitlife uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer, to analyze your use of the Websites. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Websites is transmitted to a Google server in the U.S. and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the Websites, compile reports on website activity for website operators, and to provide other services related to the Websites and internet use. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law, or where third parties process these data on behalf of Google. For more information about Google Analytics, or to opt out of Google Analytics, please go to the Google Analytics Opt Out Settings page.
- We use third-party vendors, including Google, in order to show ads on sites across the Internet.
- Fitlife, along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our Websites and to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the Websites.
- We use data from Google Analytics Demographics, Interest Reporting, and third-party audience data to help us understand how people find and use our Websites.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising, customize Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ads Settings page.
- Cookies do not allow the Websites to access personal information that you haven’t already provided.
- Fitlife may use third party analytics services to provide us with a clearer picture of how you use the Websites, such as where you click on the Websites, non-sensitive text entered into the Websites, and mouse movements. In addition, Fitlife may use third party testing and optimization tools (like Google Optimize).
We reserve the right to append together multiple sessions from the same user, even across devices, identified as the same user by their logging into the site. We will not upload any data that allows Google to personally identify an individual (such as name, email address, or any similar data), or data that permanently identifies a particular device (such as a unique device identifier if such an identifier cannot be reset). This cross-session tracking stops upon logout from the site.
Website users who don’t want their data collected with Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. This add-on instructs the Google Analytics script running on websites to prohibit sending information to Google Analytics. To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please see the relevant help resources for your specific browser. Read more about Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on here.
Use by Children
This Site is not designed for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. We encourage children to consult with their parents before providing Personal Information.